She is playable in the Scavenge part of the game.
Dolores is one half of the playable characters in the scavenging section of the game. If Dolores fails to reach the fallout shelter in time, she will dive to the floor, and the player will be given the "The End" screen. This happens even if all other family members got into the shelter on time.
Dolores is slim-built with thick ginger hair (the same as Timmy). She wears a cream colored collared dress with an apron with red stripes beneath her waist. She also wears red high heels and has pink/red lipstick on. When Tired or Fatigued, she will look malnourished, with skin pressed in and muscle exposed. When tired, her arms will be resting on her lap. When dead, she appears as a skeleton with her body bent backwards over the seat, with her skull on the floor and ribs poking outwards. In the 60 Seconds! promo, she wears a pink, sleeveless shirt and red sunglasses.
- If Dolores is left Insane for too long, she will leave the shelter claiming to search for her father.
- If she goes insane, she has a possibility of destroying the Radio, Deck of Cards, an entire Soup Can, or an entire Water Bottle.
- When scavenging, she is likely to bring back items that reduce Insanity (i.e. Deck of Cards or Checkers), and Soup Cans and Water Bottles.
- During the scavenging section of the game, she can be seen reading a book and drinking what is confirmed to be coffee as seen on the upcoming Atomic Roadmap DLC.
- Dolores' mother is referenced by Dolores in the event where she destroys the Radio.
- Without any status effect, Dolores looks like she is blaming Ted when she is looking at him.
- Dolores looks a bit like a zombie when she is Insane and Tired (even more so when she's Sick, Fatigued and Injured).
- Dolores seems to be the most resistant character to Insanity.
- It is possible for her to appear in the shelter, even if Ted doesn't bring her into the shelter during the scavenging section of the game if the player opens the door for her in the early days.
- Her name means 'sorrows and pain' in Spanish.
- There is a annoying bug where Dolores eats a rather weird amount of food usually after a long expedition.
- If she's the last one alive, and you have fed 10 cats, you can get the 'Cat Lady' ending
- She never really seems to age in the game, unlike Ted (to whoever wrote this: Ted is not getting older, he just can't shave)
- In the sequel, 60 Parsecs, if the player uses the mask to help throw an epic party that A.S.T.R.O mentions. The text the next day says that the captain used the mask to act as a person. A mysterious "Dolores". This can also go with "Ted" or "Timmy", and rarely "Mary Jane"
- ↑ https://twitter.com/robotgentleman/status/954639778569388032
- ↑ Several Tweets from the official Robot Gentleman Twitter account use the word 'McDoodle' when referring to the Family and their full name: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23McDoodleFamily,%20OR%20%23McDoodle,%20OR%20%23TedMcDoodle,%20OR%20%23DoloresMcDoodle,%20OR%20%23TimmyMcDoodle,%20OR%20%23MaryJaneMcDoodle%20from:robotgentleman&src=typd