Maegan Mann is one of the six main characters in 60 Parsecs!. She has the usual four inventory slots, and takes up two herself if not. If not chosen in scavenging mode, she can be seen yelling into a disconnected telephone.
Maegan is a middle-aged Chinese woman with dark brown curly hair and round glasses. She is shown wearing make-up (notably some kind of blush and red lipstick) and a variety of accessories. Her astronaut suit is a dark red, with a pink big collar neck and pine green joints. Her boots and gloves are a very light milky pink. Over time, her hair will grow longer.
Maegan has spent her whole life caring for a family laundry business and her own busy household. After retiring and giving the business to her children, Maegan craves a new purpose and new challenges. She doesn't expect much from that wacky Astrocitizen Program she signed up for on a whim, but life might still have some surprises in store for her.
Agility: II (Flexible)
Intelligence: II (Clever)
Strength: I (Average)
Perk: Tough [You are less likely to suffer from poor health.]
Captain's Goal: Keep a full crew alive for 30 days. (Become the leader and caretaker you were destined to be.)
Message at the ending
At the ending, a message about each character will be displayed. The message depends on the morale of the character and whether she is alive or dead.
(Morale, Life or death situation)
(Neutral, Survived) Maegan would never admit it to anyone, but she had the time of her life during this adventure. She eventually assembled her own team of galactic explorers and put her management skills to good use, becoming a charismatic leader herself.
(Enemy, Survived) Maegan’s feud with Captain [Captain's last name] allowed her to find a renewed sense of purpose. Hoping to take their rivalry to the next level, Maegan assembled her own group of cosmic survivors and misfits. Maegan and her Laundromat Bandits became [Captain's name]’s fiercest adversaries.
(Friend, Dead) Maegan didn't join the Astrocitizen Program to make friends, but a friend is exactly what she got. [Captain's name] had to get used to a life without Maegan's constant micromanaging.
(Neutral, Dead) Before her untimely demise, Maegan never told anyone that she had the time of her life in the Astrocitizen escape shuttle. Sadly, all good things come to an end, and hers was pretty abrupt.
(Enemy, Dead) Maegan was a woman of few words. Most of them were curses thrown at Captain [Captain's last name], who in her mind never deserved his/her soup rations or the captain’s comfy chair.
- If Maegan is selected as a crew member, died during the run, and the player got a good ending, she will be represented by her broken pearl necklace and her glasses with one of the lenses shattered.
- When driven to insanity, Maegan will wear her boots on her hands and have a crazed look on her face.
- In one of events that happen once Maegan goes insane, she gets caught up in the illusion of eating dinner with her family and she thinks you are one of her children.
- In another event that happens when Megan loses her mind, you can see that her employee's name is Olivia.
- Despite her petite, she has very good physical strength. If you abandon your soulmate and cheat with Maegan, she can take down your previous soulmate with a wrestling throw.
- One of the events that happens when she becomes hostile, it is revealed that her father's hobby is the ancient Chinese martial arts of jacket wrestling, and Megan learned martial arts from his father from an early age.
- The main character artist for the game confirmed that Maegan's ethnicity is indeed asian, and more specifically, Chinese.
- Maegan's time growing up was strictly divided between her studies and helping out in her parents' shop. She desired to write poetry, but did not try it herself until quite recently, after she became an Astrocitizen.
- Back on Earth, collecting gemstones was one of Maegan's hobbies.