Timmy appears to be around 11 or 12, but the player can see two photos of a younger Timmy in the scavenging part of the game.
Timmy is shown to be the best at scavenging out of all the characters, since he comes back to the fallout shelter the fastest, and is able to scavenge for more items. If the player doesn't pick up Timmy at the scavenging part, like every family member in the game he has a chance to come back if you open the door in early days. In the journal it will display this dialogue: "We were not prepared for what, or rather who was standing outside the shelter door. It was Timmy! He was able to survive on his own. He was a bit jumpy and kept saying something about the power of the conch, but he is safe with us, now!"
Timmy appears to be a young boy with grey slippers, white socks, a yellow and blue shirt and brown pants with grey suspenders. Like Dolores, he has pale skin and ginger hair (though he will look much paler if he's sick and will have a cut on his face if he's tired). When he's insane, he will have a soup can on his head, fashioned as a hat and will be puncturing an eye of a teddy bear head (the teddy bear head will have a bandage if Timmy is injured, and its eye will not be punctured if Timmy is tired). His scavenging model shows him doing a drawing of what appears to be a red car. In the 60 Seconds! promo, he wears a blue shirt and pants with brown suspenders, similar to his appearance in the game.
- If Timmy is insane for too long he will leave the shelter considering himself as a hero of wasteland needs (see Insanity or Journal to see this event).
- Timmy is one of the three characters to age in the game. The others being Ted and Mary Jane (Timmy and Mary Jane age because of their birthdays and Ted because he grows facial hair).
- According to a Journal entry that shows when he is thirsty, Timmy likes apple juice.
- If you don't pick up Timmy at the scavenging part, like every family member in the game he can come back if you open the door in early days. In the journal it will display this dialogue: We were not prepared for what, or rather who was standing outside the shelter door. It was Timmy! He was able to survive on his own. He was a bit jumpy and kept saying something about the power of the conch, but he is safe with us, now! (a reference to the allegorical novel Lord of the Flies written by William Goulding,)
- Timmy is usually the best character to send scavenging in the game, he is likely to bring items sent with him back, and also is more likely to find items.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/robotgentleman/status/954639778569388032
- ↑ Several Tweets from the official Robot Gentleman Twitter account use the word 'McDoodle' when referring to the Family and their full name: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23McDoodleFamily,%20OR%20%23McDoodle,%20OR%20%23TedMcDoodle,%20OR%20%23DoloresMcDoodle,%20OR%20%23TimmyMcDoodle,%20OR%20%23MaryJaneMcDoodle%20from:robotgentleman&src=typd